Nigeria, the most populous black nation in the World, is a beautiful country, blessed from all fronts.
In search of the finest women
The Jewel of Nigeria-Nigeria’s Orange Beauty pageant, is set to roll out as Nigeria’s newest Beauty brand.
About the Pageant
The Jewel of Nigeria Beauty and Style Pageant is the World’s first Orange Beauty Pageant, and by extension, Nigeria’s Orange beauty festival.
Diversity, our beauty
In abundance are diverse cultures, shades of beauties of nature that makes the nation wholesome in several physical attractions.
We are in all the Zones
Our Foods, the most delicious
The introduction of cooking competition as one of the competitive segments is in line with our philosophy that the beauty of an African woman transcends beyond the loveliness of her physical frame. We seek to define beauty in appreciation of the virtues of an African woman, renowned for her superb beauty and skills in home making.
The Jewel of Nigeria, aims at advancing the Rights of the Nigerian Girl Child to education. All our prizes are scholarship funds. In support of this course all lovers of the welfare of the Nigerian Child will wear a shade of orange to attend our presentations.
Empowering our Young women
- Making the finalists celebrities ahead of the grand finale
- Nigerians to vote for who becomes The Jewel of Nigeria
Styling the pageant
- Five fashion Designers would be participating
- Four Fashion Designers are Nigerians
- One International Guest Designer
- All fabrics to be used are more of Nigerian fabrics blended with other African fabrics
- Our drive is to showcase the flexibility and goodness of our fabrics, for local and international patronage.