Our Core Values
- High moral discipline
- Team focus
- Total commitment to our obligations and above all
The aim of the jewel of Nigeria Beauty Pageant is to constantly celebrate the beautiful people of
- Advance the welfare of the Nigerian Child through Education
- Celebrate the physical Beauties of Nigeria
- Project and market the tourism potentials of host states in Nigeria
- Expose for appreciation the nation’s diverse rich culture
- Impact leadership qualities on the contestants with the overall intention of equipping them for future leadership challenges
- Engage in charity affairs as points of rescue for the needy in the society
- Market Nigeria as the most virile and most viable market in Africa
- Celebrate Nigeria and Nigerians as the most enterprising and creative people in Africa.
- Promoting Nigerian fashions and style for possible International patronage
- To be the first to produce a truly natural African beauty as Queen in Nigeria
- To lift up the modeling profession as an alternative field for economically empowering young Nigerian women.
- To be recognized as the foremost beauty and style competition for Nigerian ladies of all tribes and tongues.
- To be a vehicle for personal development and promotion of cultural appreciation; particularly with regards to African cultural heritage, with bias on Nigeria's fashions/textiles and beauty products
- Promote Nigeria's tourism sector
- Create businesses for diverse pool of Nigerian artistes
- Use the Pageant to not only touch meaningfully the lives of the underprivileged, by undertaking charity ventures; but also embark on social programmes, awareness campaigns, that would alleviate the sufferings of victims of certain social problems and diseases
- To constantly celebrate the diversity of the Nigerian people through Promotion of brotherhood and harmony.
- To join government in its campaign against female and human trafficking and other social vices that endangers the youths of Nigeria.
Our strategic goals
- To showcase the best cream of beauties in Nigeria, using our products as vehicle for not only projecting the greatness of Nigerian nation, but as a bill board for advertising the great potentials of Nigeria for private sector development participation.
- To pursue excellence in all our undertakings
- To become a leader in the organisation of Beauty and modeling Pageants in Nigeria
- To be acknowledged and practically seen as a good corporate Citizen as well as a major player in the country’s entertainment Industry.
- To acquire a high profile image as a distinguished corporate Manager and promoter of events/ products of companies in Nigeria.
Orange colour represents vibrancy, royalty. Orange is flamboyant, mentally stimulating as well as sociable.