The screening of contestants for the next two seasons will serve as centres for recruiting the grand finalists. The exercise will be fully ceremonial with branding opportunities offered to corporate organisations. Some aspects of our screenings will be fully covered by a select media Houses popular in those regions or that are in partnership with All times Promotions Limited. There would be music and a mini parade of the qualifiers. All the screening exercises shall be adequately covered and published in the rich grand finale programme brochure.
What kind of prizes can I win at the Grand Finale?Note that the Jewel of Nigeria is an education supportive pageant, hence all our prizes are scholarship grant to our winners.
• Star Prize: N6 million (N500,000) monthly salary for one year + gift pack
• N3.5 Million ( N300,000 Monthly salary for one year prize (2nd prize)
• N1, 8 Million (N150,000 Monthly salary for one year (3rd prize)
• Consolation Prizes
Part of the responsibilities of the winners of the Jewel of Nigeria is to each year raise funds for the financing of 120 school girls and boys from across the six geo-political zones of the country. The goal is aimed at funding their educational needs.
Note: The Screening costume remains either:
- A hot Mini Skirt with spaghetti top or
- A Swim wear
- (A Contestant is at liberty to choose any of these she prefers)